Bills VS Dayton In Progress...

Schasz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thicks,

Are you watching on the tube? I am listening to the Dayton broadcast and it must be on tape delay because you had Sloan hitting both throws before the dudes from Dayton had him making the first one.

Sounds like out defense if frustrating Dayton and we are outrebounding them too. I would like to see Reggie get hot.

Bob Ramsey cracked me up, doing play-by-play of some of the Dayton halftime enterainment. Apparently some woman was balancing herself on a unicycle with one foot while balancing bowls on the other foot and balancing and flipping bowls on her head. Now he's seen it all. Usually neither the t.v. broadcasts nor the radio broadcasts provide any reference to the halftime entertainment.

Regarding the game, Bob and Earl pointed out that the Bills held Dayton to 30 percent shooting.

I have the URI crud probably flu and feel awful. Our Bills will make me feel a little better with a win tonight and this game is there for the taking. I hope we can shake Reggie for some good looks and some baskets.

I'm sure glad I am not watching this game. I'd probably be punching everything in sight. It's a little easier to listen to on the internet and not have to see it. It sounds really ugly though. 25 minutes into the game and we have 21 points???? Thankfully they only have 24 points!!!!! We have got to find ways to score. Defense will only hold some teams only so long! Let's get a damn win tonight! Please!!!!!!!!!