Bills VS Dayton In Progress...

Schasz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Near the end of the game, Bob Ramsey said something like, "Who are all those people who said SLU can't compete in the A-10? Who said they'll have no rivalries in the A-10?... Hope they're listening."

Josh Fisher, of all people missed two FTs, but then Dayton missed a layup. They fouled Reggie w/ 17.7 seconds left. Reggie hit both for 15 points to restore a 10-point lead.

With 34 Secs my PC konked out on me and I had to reboot. Thanks to Thicks for hanging in there for us out of towners.

Hey Bart...still with us or did the Bud Man put a bite in you? I forgot...do you live here in FL, if so, we will have to meet somewhere for one of the few games on TV...if there still are any.

Schasz/Thicks:

Thanks a bunch for keeping me up to date tonight.I'm out of bud but we've broken out the champagne a lettle early. Great win tonight! Schasz, Thicks is right. I'm from St. L. but come to Florida in late Dec. and Jan. each year.We hang in Lauderdale but always get down to the keys each winter. I hope to get back for the K State game on Saturday. Again, thanks.

I was there. That gal was awesome. She was riding a tall unicyle and had a bowl on her head. She balanced 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 and finally 5 bowls on her one foot while balancing the unicyle with her other foot. The bowls were stacked right side up, upside down, etc on top of each other. Then she kicked them up in the air and caught every one of them inside the bowls she already had on her head. It was unbelieveable!