Question for Season Ticket Holders

I finally bucked up today and purchased my season tickets for the 03-04 season. This will be my first season as an official season ticket holder although I was able to procure student tickets while I was a full-time student and a part-time grad student, and through my girlfriend since graduating in 97.

Anyway, does anyone have any details on the points system used for sesason ticket holders? I was told that I will get 20 points as a SLU alumnus, but how many do you accrue each year as a season ticket holder? How many does it take to improve your seats? Also, has there been any word as to whether or not a person's point total will have any standing when we build the new arena?

a lot of seat improvement comes with how many tickets you need together. for example i have been held at my location since the savvis opened because i have 4 seats together. in the meantime, i have seen people move more center simply because they only have 2 seats.

i have improved my seniority number tremendously since debbie yow instituted the point system. a big help is to join the billiken club. those extra dollars donated to the school is what will push your number down the fastest.

Roy is right .. you get points for how much you donate to the Billiken club each year, how long you've had your tickets and a couple of other categories.

Also if you are going to join the Billiken Club make sure to put that you were referred by someone ... if you don't know anyone who is a member ...pick out one of the long time posters and list them as your referral source, as they will get points for inviting you to join the club.

I've really enjoyed being a member ... I am not a SLU grad and didn't know anyone but have made some friends through the club. They usually go on one trip to an away game per year ... I've been to New Orleans and Memphis and had a blast both times. I've also attended the banquet at the end of the year for about the last 6 or 7 years besides this last one that I couldn't make it to. They usually have a tent at the soccer game with some free snack food. I think you can meet up with Rich there.

All in all if you are a Billiken Fan you should join the club ... I think you can start as low as $150. It may have changed ...but I think that is the entry level. The more you donate the more points you will get. Margo is fantastic and will help you out with more info at 314-977-8180.

Also if any of you have kids they have a Billiken Kids Club that only cost $15. per year. I think it is 13 and under, they get free tickets to most of the minor sports including Soccer and Baseball. They also get tickets to selected mens and womens Bball games, newsletters, an instructional clinic from Billiken Coaches, a T-Shirt, and more ... I just signed my two daughters up today, so I am reading from the Brochure ... It seems like a really good deal. Plus I think the more interested they get ... the easier it is to get away to the various games.

i think there is a slu student level membership as well. feel free to use my name as a referral source. Roy Mueller i'll take the points. :-)