Girls Volleyball

Steve, if you'd decided to name your site billikenhoops.com instead of billikens.com, you probably could have avoided all this talk of other sports (if, indeed, that bothers you -- it doesn't really matter what the rest of us think, because if we don't like it, we're welcome to start our own boards!).

Thicks, I am A okay with any SLU sports talk. I was just joking that a day or two after I made a post saying I was okay with any SLU sports talk women's Volley popped up a few days later. I found it funny. If people even want to talk about Intramurals, go for it.

Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression.

Steve

Torch ... I don't really know much about womens volleyball my new stepdaughter and her cousin play ... so I took them.

Memphis had a girl with the last name Gilkey and Bernard was there so I'm assumming it was his daughter.

I think they were 15-0 coming in and we were 7-10. We lost 0-3 but all games were competitive.

I'd go again ... just to watch the girls ...If I'd have known about this back in the day ... I'd have been a big womens volleyball fan