Season Tickets

bauman

For those of you looking for your tickets, mine just arrived-seems earlier than usual. I think it is going to be a great season.

By the way, with workouts about to begin can we stop with the "My team and/or conference is better than your's." I enjoy a spirited discussion as much as the next guy, but it has gotten out of hand recently.

If they are out now the tickets have been distrbuted almost a month earlier than last year-- that is great!

I have declined to participate in the Mo Valley spitting matches-- I for one can not understand why there is so much emotion and interest in an issue that is nothing more than theoretical guesswork when it comes to which team is better, who would beat who, etc. I do not think that we as fans, or the school administration, have any interest in seeing our Bills in the Valley so let's let it die and treat these long boring messages from the Valley proponents like we would those of the idiot Too--ignore them!

I am disappointed that practice is not open yet because I have always attended a couple of practices in the first week. In a week or so we can all be talking about the play in practice, etc. Go Bills!

well tseugnekillib, you know that the billikens have beaten kentucky 9 out of 17 games, thus we are a better program than kentucky. ;-)

I agee about letting the MVC thing die - now I know how Missouri fans feel when some of our posters have trouble letting go about them not playing us - move on! Besides, Father B and publically said that we have no interest in joining the Valley - if we did he would not have hired that past NCAA guy to lobby for us. By the way, I do appreciate getting the tickets earlier than usual. I hope they continue doing that.