It's 9:30 already

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a Lock for SLU, I just talked to his team mate at SWIC and the AD department is reporting that he is committing to SLU. Trust on this, Brad walked inthis morning with a big smile on his face and he didn't say antything.

i have no problem with you going to another board to gather information, see which way the wind is blowing or just be entertained. myself, i probably read 15-20 boards a week. but i rarely if ever post on another team's board and if i do i dont engage debate. this is a billiken house. i feel comfortable and ok with debating billikens with other BILLIKEN fans. i do not think i would be right to debate another program with their fans in their house.

but thanks for stopping by this past month to tell us how pathetic the billikens are and how legendary and superior the marquette program is. your input has been invaluable.

i don think brad soderberg promised starting spots to the likes of clarke and johnson. hell he didnt even promise kevin lisch he would start. so why would he promise clarke and johnson?

but wait a minute you played divison one and coached division one so you know more than any of us. so i guess maybe the lisch's are the one only ones that he didnt promise would start because you know more than the rest of us because you claim you played divison one and coached division one. of course no one can verify such but that is what you say.

"I have no problem with you going to another board to gather information, see which way the wind is blowing or just be entertained. myself, i probably read 15-20 boards a week. but i rarely if ever post on another team's board and if i do i dont engage debate."

Good for you. Does that mean that's the only way to do it? Are people really wrong for actually... God forbid... posting on... dare I say it... ANOTHER TEAM'S message board!?!??!?!?! Oh, the horror!!!

"this is a billiken house."

And I feel I've been very respectful while visiting.

"i feel comfortable and ok with debating billikens with other BILLIKEN fans."

Do you realize how childish this sounds?

"i do not think i would be right to debate another program with their fans in their house."

To be honest with you, I'm not getting where you're taking it that I'm "debating" your program. I combatted your misguided comment that SLU has better academics. I made a comment that when I visited SLU, I was surprised at how little buzz surrounded the program. Otherwise, I was complimentary and even said I hope he picks a Jesuit education... if not MU, SLU. You called me thin skinned or whatever earlier? This may be the most obvious case of the pot calling the kettle black in the history of mankind!

"but thanks for stopping by this past month to tell us how pathetic the billikens are and how legendary and superior the marquette program is. your input has been invaluable."

Provide me with one example where I did that.

You are the biggest baby I have seen on any message board. And I ain't talkin' Big Baby Glen Davis. I'm talking ga-ga goo-goo.

Once again, to everyone else, good luck. Shame Lance didn't pick one of us!

it was an honor to be lectured by the likes of a marquette fan.

if you dont think you were patronizing in your overall appearances good for you.

>He is a Lock for SLU, I just talked to his team mate at SWIC

>and the AD department is reporting that he is committing to

>SLU. Trust on this, Brad walked inthis morning with a big

>smile on his face and he didn't say antything.

Our Mata Hari did her job then (pun intended).

"it was an honor to be lectured by the likes of a marquette fan."

Huh. Lectured. You mean like lecturing on whether or not someone should post opinions on a recruiting opponent's message board? My main reason for posting was to correct false statements by you (SLU has better academics) about my alma mater (MU). Who is lecturing?

"if you dont think you were patronizing in your overall appearances good for you."

Yes, good for me. Patronizing in my overall appearances. I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean... laughable.

You're out on an island all by yourself, Roy, and the ship's not coming to pick you up. Go back to your pacifier and blankey.