Is Soderberg the Answer?

SLUDrew

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vtime said, "He's also managed to lose to teams we absolutely should've beaten. That's inexcusable."

a lot of teams lose games to teams they shouldnt. to make that statement is inexcusable.

the experience last year was a factor, but it isnt the main reason ian has progressed so quickly this season. he finally got serious about his conditioning and strength training. he finally got serious about his approach to the post position. guess who told him at the end of the season what he needed to do to become the player he is today?

no. gregory was in the position to create the key mismatch because of our 4 guard offense. had we had the needed power forward to combat the play of little and plummer, i am sure we could have made up the 2 points per game. all you have to do is look at what gregory did over the whole season as compared to brad to know we took the right one. however if those of you that are questioning that still, i would bet that gregory will be available before brad will on the coaching carousel.

last year he had a problem with technicals and the refs; this year he was quiet; last year he was physically ill over the team? Last year we had trouble getting the ball across the halfcourt timeline; this year Liddell and Lisch tookover as starters from Polk and Drejag adding speed and better attacking skills. Do they have upside? I'll bet they do. Will Ian improve again. I say yes. Will Dustin Maquire add Novack type shooting? Maybe. He could certainly make Luke Meyer look more like Romar's Ross Varner recruit. Will we get another big? Brad says that is his recruiters priorities. The real question might be if Monroe Douglas Jr could get an academic

scholarship to Dayton why didn't SLU offer considering what his dad gave us. he is smaller than his dad; but if he wants to play could he still walk on for us? I understand he did not practice

for Dayton yet I believe he sat on the bench at our games. What 's up with that? There are lots of questions for next year; I think it is going to be better and Brad has more credibility than Romar,

Grawer and works harder than Spoon...Let's see what happens with recurits, Jucos and and transfers, The Post says there may

be as many as eight from Missouri, alone