Going to see Tyler Griffey play tonight

SLUDrew

http://missouri.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?...=2006&school=49

The scout site is not very good for update. Knollemeyer is going prep. Check out rivals they are much more up to date, a couple of 6-7 220lb kids sound pretty good given our lack of an inside game. Also I dont think this is to bad considering our coaches could not leave Columbia for the last year.

Also dont be surprised if Isaac Miles is added in the spring.

I don't think your statement about Mizzou being in the tourney talks more than SLU is actually that outrageous of a statement. Like Roy said, they have a long way to go. If you look at where both teams are in the season, if Mizzou gets the upsets they need and if SLU got the upsets they needed then we would be in somewhat similar situations. I don't see it for either, then again crazier things have happened.

gorilla said,

"I think you will see that most of the time there is truth in my postings."

i think most of the time that your are a pathetic insecure loser that is just begging slu fans to accept your pitiful black hat basketball program. your insecure yearnings to beg for our respect is actually quite uplifting.

It has been appropriately brought to my attention that my sarcastic comments to my good friend (that was sarcasm, too), WhiteApe, may have offended SLU's TKE fraternity. That was certainly not the intent. To the extent that I offended any of the Saint Louis University fraternity members, I certainly apologize.

However, to the extent that I offended the WhiteApe, mission accomplished. There is a board for you, ApeBoy; it's called the TigerBoard. Go whine over there.

I'm not a TKE but Ronald Reagan was. I really liked that guy, Ronald Reagan.

On a related note one time Nacy Reagan waved at me. I was on the UTEP campus going to the library and she drove by in a Motorcade and waved at me and I waved back. I later heard she was there for a "Just Say No" speech. This was back in 93 or 94. I just thought you'd all like to know.

On another related note. I saw Don Haskins in the same year I was volunteering at a Charity Golf Tournament in El Paso and he was there. I should have gone to a UTEP Basketball Game to see the legend.

On another related note. Anyone see "Glory Road" it is getting good reviews.