GENERAL OBSERVATIONS

slu72

1.)The whole Ricky Clemmons thing is a joke. Anyone who honestly believes he completed 24 credit hours in an eight week period never went to college. And if you're one of them, I got some prime swampland in Florida you can buy or a bridge in New York.

2.)Signguy, the paper was a good read. I guess it takes a village to still be a Billiken fan after all these years. This "on line" Cheers bar certainly helps.

3.)Related to #2 above. Match your poster to a Cheers character:

Broy-Norm (his seat is always in the same place)

Thicks (Sam, Thicks probably doesn't drink either)

Too (Cliff Claven, why because he still lives with his mother)

SignGuy(Woody)

Nark/Taj Mahal '79 a a tie(Fraziers, especially Taj as it always takes him sixteen paragraphs to make his point. Must be a government thing. Pentagon workers must get paid by the word.)

tsuegbilliken (Carla, always with the snappy comeback, and he never wears a dress either)

4.)Dare we say Reggie Bryant first team CUSA yet?

5.)Was the Mizzery fans post about Quin letting Mizzery play street ball for 35 minutes against IU before he starts coaching just to let them know he's in charge too funny or what!

6.)I got an idea for a Mizzery shirt. MIZZERY THE BEST TEAM MONEY CAN BUY, put these words right over Walmarts smiley face guy wearing a Mizzou ballcap.

Who said "Show me the money?" a.)Cuba Gooding b.)Ricky Clemmons C.)Bill Clinton to Marc Rich's wife, or d.)Fr. Biondi to Budweiser for naming rights to the Biondi dome?

7.)GT is going to be a very tough game. But it's on TV at least. That's two weeks in a row I see the Bills. Pinch me I'm dreaming.

8.)You know for all the ragging we do on Marquette, as similar type schools you got to hand it to them for making the final four. OK, stop smirking Billiken Law, because when we play them I hope we rip 'em.

9.) New rallying cry: "Let Justin Johnson play!"

10.) Would anyone want to tangle with Drejaj the playah. Man, that kid looks tough as nails.

11.)Our shorts are still too big. Way too big.

12.)Billiken cheerleaders didn't look too shabby on TV. One little blond was especially easy on the eyes. God, I am a dirty old man.

13.)Band looked enthusiastic. I liked the kid in the Cat in the Hat hat.

14.)The ball tossing incident was unfortunate and bush league.

15.)Are the billiken.com shirts for sale? When are they available? Slogan thought, Bud, Brats, and Bradball! or Have you hugged a billiken today?, or If you have to ask you ain't cool.

16.)This has gone on way too long....I must be off.

Taj and I are the Fraziers?

Are you saying we are superfluous, yuppie snobs, or both? If I am going to be a Frazier, then I at least want to be the brother who lands the British babe.

Roy isn't laid back enough to be Norm. I see Roy more as a younger version of Coach.

Frankly, david, I don't think I will make the grade on either the "yuppie" or the "snob" part. If I come close on either, my mom will cast her vote on the "snob" end. Only because they're all still Coal Region Hillbillies!

I think I take the Fraser end based on being bombastic. If you take the full "yuppie" end and split the "snob" with me, I'm on board! Of course, '72 becomes Carla's ex-husband ..... wasn't his name hedaa or something close to it?