Is no one out there

slu72

Good half from SLU. Polk looked good in transition and they played some great defense.

There is no way you can catch a basketball, set your feet and shoot the ball in 00.8 seconds. That is some sorry as officiating and buzzer tending (confession I ran the scoreboard for women's bball and vball when I was a student and I screwed up the end of a game vs. Xavier. I still feel bad about it even though X missed their shot and luckily did not affect the outcome).

This is one game that I would have considered traveling to St. Louis to watch but it just was not possible as I just got off a cruise ship this morning. Next to my beloved SLU Billikens the Zags have been my 2nd most favorite team for the past decade.

close but no cigar....but these games will someday come our way! Great effort by the Bills...we can play with these top teams. But again, IV is getting a ton of attention. Someone has got to hit that perimiter shot with consistency....Morrison took this one over, but hey he's an all american possibly top player in the nation.