19pts, 8rebs, 6asts. What a stat line. Look like he's

VTIME

Strong bid for a third A10 Rookie of the week award. He's certainly the frontrunner for the yearly award to, but its a long season. Its scary to imagine what his stats would've been today if he didnt get in foul trouble. He didnt disappear for stretches he would already have a couple 30pts games by now. Excellent rebounder.

One of those six assists is the play of the year for the Bills so far in my opinion. When he got caught underneath and did the no-look behind the back to Ian that split two defenders..........UNBELIEVABLE! It's nice to see someone that can finish like that around the rim. If he develops a J he's gonna make some serious cash in the league.

while the liddell pass was fantastic, i would bet the donuts for the week that two years ago ian would have never caught that pass. ian was fantastic finishing opportunites today from both liddell and lisch as lisch also had about 3 awesome passes to the big guy.

tough first half to watch but the second half was great.

last thing, even though that kid torched drejaj, drejaj was all over him. that kid hit about 5 of his shots with drejaj inside his jersey. anthony did a better job than what the stats will show.

i am sure they just wanted to try something different. possibly the thought was that with polk's added speed he might be able to deny the pass even getting to the guy. all i know is that drejaj was in the guy's face in the second half in front of me and the kid still made everything.

I believe that was the first time AD had a blow in the second half. The game was in control when AD went out, then it became an issue after that.

Was Lisch all over his man or what. He had 5 pts forever all game, then got some meaningless pts at the end. Great D by TL. I'm for putting KL on Morrison Thursday nite. Don't know who else would qualify.

mhg