mm now on official website

bills16

http://slubillikens.collegesports.com/spor.../100605aaa.html

not a lot of excitement in the article. wouldnt one think a couple of quotes from players and coaches a few enthused students, maybe a booster or two. a better description of the events (for example, bluecrewprez told us far more details in her three sentence post of what is happening than this thing did.) all would have been nice.

i guess something is better than nothing.

man if people hate their jobs that much get out.

doesnt it reek of:

"hey intern. i have been told to put something on the website about the first practice. write the who, what where on this now and post it on the website."

intern who doesnt want to work today because she has a ethics paper due tomorrow, thinks, "and that is all you get. i got more important stuff to do."

intern's boss advisor thinks, "ok i got that stupid task done."

i wonder if the people in the athletic dept ever heard the term self fulfilling prohecy? they told these kids this thing would fail, by god they sure seem to want to do all they can to make it yet appear they are "helping".

wow guys, go easy...Doug Mc was asked to put up a small announcement with the basic ideas of Billiken Madness, a few days ahead of when it was planned to go up...when we finish finalizing everything, then expect to see something more substantial...until then, know that its something to go on.

you might send an e-mail to the bluecrewprez to ask what the rating would be. her contact info is on the post pinned at the top of the board.

I think if you wanted to bring little ones, it would be ok. There is nothing raunchy or dirty about the event...all the music we are playing is edited (though it is mainly rap). You can bring little kids if you want...I just hope the time isn't too late or nothing. My only concern is that the little ones wouldn't understand what's going on and they wouldn't be able to have fun with the event, but I could be completely wrong...

The choice is yours! Whatever fills that gym!