FALL A-10 FORECASTS

dewey33

Aw come on, where's the love for men's and women's cross country?? :)

I noticed that there is a Sirius Satellite Radio ad on the A10 page - does Sirius broadcast A10 basketball games? If so, that would definitely help on days where we're relegated to 590 or 1190.

On the sirius website it gives the schools that sirius has a deal with. Although there are 9 from the A-10, SLU is not one. However, we might get the games against those 9 teams. On a sad note, the MVC has 6 with sirius deals. Come on SLU.

i still wonder why slu cant have the internet setup that the likes of cincy had last year to broadcast games. not only got the audio, they got the video feeds over the internet as well. that would be great for the out of towners or those that dont have charter.

I hate unbalanced schedules. I just want to note (and I am sure SLU wanted it that way to boost post-season chances/seeding) that SLU does not play any of the bottom 4 teams in Soccer. They also play 5 conference road games and only 2 at home.

Also, this may have been mentioned before but with the board switch it might be useful to post the link again--College Soccer News previews the 2005 Billikens.

http://www.collegesoccernews.com/index_files/page0140.htm

I've completely given up on SLU having any type of media deal that would represent us as a major university. I thought the Real One deal was a step in the right direction, but unfortunately, at least half the games had technical difficulties and I wasn't even able to listen to a few of them. In an age where college athletics are making a lot of people a lot of money, you'd think we would be able to watch a men's basketball game from outside the st. louis area.

I suppose you think you're pretty darn funny ..... don't bother responding .... you have graduated to the top of the "Idiot Poster" list and reading you is worthless. Your only hope is that "Vee-Vee The Idiot Dunce" (of The Kinks fame) comes back and reclaims his top spot.

Maybe you should re-register as "billiken putz."