Humphries situation???

gister

wow! no wonder billiken metz seems brain dead. those 4 hot looking co-eds obviously sucked his brains out. i have new respect for metzy. ;-)

Drove down Forest Park pkway the other day and saw they're already starting construction on the facility so i'm glad the project is going through without having to tear down humphrey's.

It's bad enough to read disrespectful posts from somebody like Metz:

*edit by steve*

What's even worse is when you read posts from middle-aged married fathers who think this kind of conversation is cool. How would you guys like it if some kid were talking about your daughters this way?

I would hope that true fans of a Catholic university would agree that this sort of conversation is entirely inappropriate.

For once I agree with Footes. I would be mighty upset if that were my daughter or the daughter of my friend in that picture. To read the post of some of the middle age men on this board, and some with children I might add, to discuss the "sucking" capabilities of said young ladies is wrong. Even worse is when they're are called on the carpet for it, they just ignore it. There is one person who I certainly have more respect for and am suprised that this person would join in these posts which are disrespectful of girls everywhere.

If BDick and others are going to post things of this nature, could you please do it on your Yahoo Sex Chat board and not on one representing a Catholic University?

I'll forgive Metz for being young and uninformed.