Marque

I had a chance to catch inside the NBDL this afternoon and they had the director of operations (i believe his name was Chris Alberts) on to comment about some players. He spoke VERY highly of Marque. He feels it will not be too long before Marque is called up to the league. He was very impressed with his understanding of the game, his explosiveness, and his ability to run the point. He was suprised Marque is doing so well after being pushed into the starting role as a rookie. In his eyes, Marque just needs a better feel for the NBA game before making the move up. As stated below, he is leading the league in assists with 8.3 per game. GOOD JOB!

... what is the status of the former Billiken you sponsor? I seem to remember that Mo was drafted by the Kings and what with all the attention paid to Marque and the Legend and JLove, Mo's status is not reported on. Any clues? Anyone?

Mo is still listed on the Kansas Cagerz roster. Their season does not start for awhile, he may be in Europe for the offseason.

I perused the minor leagues looking to see if Mo was maybe in the CBA but I only found Anthony Bonner. He is second in the CBA in rebounding with 10 a game and leads his team, Great Lakes, in scoring with over 17 ppg. Great Lakes has been the doormat in the league for a couple years but AB has them in second place with a early 5-3 record on the season.

... but if you round that off the 6 takes the 3 to a 4. Anyway .... I just think that in athletic career terms he's more older than he is young. CBA seesm to be more for wannabees than hangers-on. I admire AB for still playing .... at an advanced age as opposed to a young age.

By the way thicks, don't look now .... you're closer to 40 than you are 30! Toss in conception and well ....... (I had this "debate" with a "young" lady in my office when she hit the back side of her 30's. Ah ... the memories .....)

.. on how you want to count my friend!

Just remeber this ... no matter the chronological age, it is the responsibility of all males to stay mentally between the ages of 12 and 18 for eternity. And when it comes to the women questioning that, just explain that its in the fine print of the wedding/pre-nup/whatever agreement. They'll search and it'll keep them occupied until they forget what they were looking for.