This Just Might Be...

Mobile-iken

What comes first - the chicken or the egg? or in other words - rabid fans filling the house or a good team? I think the crowd will get more energized if they have a team that is playing well and giving them reasons. Now for why the students don't come in big numbers - I still think it has everything to do with not having an on campus site. I know that there are local kids around for the holidays but the truth is whether you are a local SLU student or from out town, you all have things to do like work - family committments - and of course finals. Don't blame them. Blame those who graduated in the last 5 years and are still in town for not coming - it is a much them as it is the students. We had great crowds when Spoon was here packing the house - he gave us a good team - not one that was razzle dazzle but good. That is all it takes. That win two years ago over Louisville showed what this crowd could do if given a chance.

gorman and gorman are the kind of thieves and scum that give our industry the bad name. ask me about the company before you torture yourself next time. i could have given you that heads up.