Great quote from Lisch article

ACE

For the same reason that kids feed rats to snakes.. once in a while it is fun to bring out the rats and see them get eaten.

Now that Mi$$ery has lost to a CUSA school that is picked to finish toward the bottom, what do the fans have to say? Scurry little mice, scurry!

if kleiza actually stayed inside and played his position on both ends of the floor i might be tempted to say kleiza, but so far all we have seen is kleiza is hoisting 3 pointers. do you realize that he has shot more three pointers for the season than our own reggie bryant, who is actually a shooter? sorry, if i was starting a college team and it was my pick and it was either linus or lisch, i'd take lisch.

do you see any of us on the tigerboard discussing the billikens even close to the extent you come here to talk about the tigers?

most of those billikens.com threads are extended by your efforts though and relatively speaking, there are far less mi$$ouri threads as compared to billiken threads.