Welcome Josiah Dotzler!!!

I’ll state for the record this guy is gonna be really good. Wouldn’t be shocked if he starts. I think too much is being read into him not playing much for Creighton, who were stacked. 

Swope, Dotzler, Gibby, Avila, (yet to commit) big.  That’s starting five I think.  Hughes, Thames first off the bench. Casey first to spell the bigs

Billikitty7 likes this

16 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I’ll state for the record this guy is gonna be really good. Wouldn’t be shocked if he starts. I think too much is being read into him not playing much for Creighton, who were stacked. 

Swope, Dotzler, Gibby, Avila, (yet to commit) big.  That’s starting five I think.  Hughes, Thames first off the bench. Casey first to spell the bigs

This is a vibe. Maybe I have too much admiration for Creighton, but I think this kid is likely going to start for us pretty quickly.

gobillsgo likes this

No, I agree. I think he is good and will be a contributor.  Seems to have a good head on his shoulders, too. Creighton is stacked and will be stacked for the foreseeable future. And there are rumors, theres a world where their 1 and 2 both return next year. Really happy to have him here. 

23 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

OT. Spent some time in Omaha earlier this month. That’s a very nice city. The zoo is top notch but very expensive. The soccer stadium, Schwab Field and CHI Health Arena are impressive. Walking across the MO River on the pedestrian bridge was a must do. 

Great city. Met some great people. My now wife moved up for the last half of my time and had a great job there. Thought seriously about staying for the long term but the homeland was calling the both us. Very affordable. A lot of fun things to do. The CWS was my favorite week of the year--highly recommend to everyone. I love Hermann but Morrison has to be the coolest in the NCAA. Its been a while since I've been back but unless anything has drastically changed their facilities are pretty much on par with ours (barring the soccer stadium and baseball stadium) and they've been BEast for 10 years. 

HoosierPal likes this

Creighton is a first class school as far as basketball is concerned, they go regularly to the Dance and they make  Sweet 16 or better level often. Given the level of basketball they play regularly, there is no surprise to find really good young players getting little playing time, there is just too much talent in that team.