GDT: SLU v. George Mason

12 hours ago, thetorch said:

He didn't say he was watching current MVC hoops. Memphis was in that conference from 67-73 and they were playing some high level ball, the 73 team with Kenon and Finch lost in the national title game. No way this SLU team could hang with them.

That team would be almost 70 years old. I’m pretty sure Ford and company would hang around until the last few minutes. They would eventually tire and Memphis would pull away. 

My guess 70 year old Memphis team:72

Current Bills : 63

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are people who go around looking for the most favorable estimate predictions of wins and losses for the rest of conference play. This is not a good idea. It is best to stick to a single system and see how they evolve. Team Rankings has SLU at this time at the very bottom of the A10. They estimate an overall 10 wins - 7 losses for the conference. Our probability of winning the A10 outright is given as 0.1%. So, let's be reasonably and abandon all hope for post conference tournament play, they are plainly non existent.

cheeseman likes this