ESPN Full Court

kwyjibo

This is another reason(in my mind),why I can`t wait to get to the A-10.The A-10tv deal is supposed to be with Fox.Been trying to get Fox College Sports,but Direct tv has no idea what this is,FCS is showing the Paradise championship game.

The last two Paradise Jam games are on Fox College Sports-Midwest (NOT its soundalike competitor CSTV, DTV #610). As others have mentioned Fox Sports Midwest (another channel) will show both of the games on Monday (I plan on going out to watch the game this way). It is also on two other regional Fox Sports channels.

Radio Waves: The Austin Peay game on Fri., Nov. 19, will be heard on KRST AM 1190 at 4:30 p.m. (CT). The Eastern Michigan game on Sun., Nov. 21, will be aired on KMOX AM 1120 at 4:30 p.m. (CT). The station to air Monday's game will be determined after the outcome of the first two contests. Bob Ramsey begins his 19th season calling the action, while analyst Earl Austin is in his 14th season.

Paradise TV: Fox Sports Net Midwest will pick up the 4:30 p.m. (CT) game on Mon., Nov. 22. Charter Communications will air the championship game on Mon., Nov. 22, at 7 p.m. (CT).

http://slubillikens.collegesports.com/spor.../111504aab.html

I do not think it is on Direct TV. It appears to be available on some cable systems but I have no idea which.

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/1991727

Anyway, the point is moot as the specific games we are talking about are on a few regional Fox Sports channels on DirecTV (which is how I plan to watch it in my local sports bar). The schedules say that both games are on, but KShoe has been saying in St. Louis that Charter is showing the championship. Your mileage may vary ...

Checked Foxsports.com,then search Midwest,and as posted earlier,it`s shows the Champioship game will be on Fox-Midwest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!