Dirt on Eastern Kentucky

BlueCrewPres

Hello everyone...I just registered and am glad that I found this site to talk Billikens b-ball between the games. I am the Blue Crew President for this season and just wanted to pass along some dirt the BC members and I have uncovered so far fo the game on Friday:

Link to site describing player Matt Haney's recent assault charge of his girlfriend...

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sport...ges/7072074.htm

The bottom of the article also says he was arrested for public intoxication last September...

The coach, Travis Ford, played the character of Danny O'Grady in "The 6th Man", a horrible bball movie with Marlon Wayans in 96 or 97.

Soph guard (and star) Matt Witt lists his favorite tv show as "Dawson's Creek."

Link to article describing a game last Feb in which 17 players from both teams were ejected, leaving 7 players to finish the game instead of 10 (is this legal??)

http://www.collegesports.com/sports/m-bask.../021103aaq.html

Just thought I'd pass this along so if you hear the Blue Crew chanting something interesting on Fri, you would know what its about. Also, if anyone else knows other stuff on EKU or any team for that matter, post it and I'll be sure that it gets used...

Keep up the good work, Mr. President. The alumni and fans are expecting big things from the Blue Crew this year. We NEED to get a lot of students at the games this season.