Rightly or wrongly, whether many want to admit it or not

BC1764

On 2/7/2023 at 3:32 PM, BANGheGOTit said:

@Taj79 I, like a lot of people am strictly speculating that Yuri for NIL money or someone to back his clothing or shoe line.  I have a hard time believing this was something started out of his dorm room.  There were reports of NIL $ from TN, boosters have complained about the NIL $ they are asked for.  Seriously doubt Yuri’s change of heart wasn’t connected to some $$.  Speculation on my part.  It’s also simply my question or speculation that getting NIL money could have taint your game.

And I’m speculating you’re CB FAN… pretty pathetic..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Schasz said:

WOW! That was a heckuva dream!!!

The Louisville board has Travis listed as a possible replacement for KP.  I say we all go on there as fans and sing the praises of Ford and let them buy him out lol.  Not a ton of fans are in favor of him but he can recruit, and doing it at Louisville may be a good fit.

50 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

And I’m speculating you’re CB FAN… pretty pathetic..

Yeah because Yuri stayed at SLU because he loves it and thought it would be best for his game.  I’m sure he worked at some fast food joint to buy a used sewing machine, took sewing lessons, and dove into dumpsters for scraps of material so he could start his UNKNOWN line of clothing.