RE: t-shirt

I know the "We Are" is overused in terms of Marquette/UND, but come on, it's better than "um, I guess we're Saint Louis." It's a matter of emphasis and pride. We are Saint Louis, for Godsake, and if you don't like it, too damn bad. We need to develop a swager and an attitude that might crossover from the fans to the players. Hey, down the stretch, Reggie might look into the stands, see a kid wearing the "WE ARE" shirt and think, "You know what, the kid's right. Let's bear down and beat these apes from Louisville." I think we need to squeeze every ounce of the Marquette/SLU rivalry this year with both teams leaving CUSA and if we have to rip off Marquette, I'll do it just to mock them. I was going to make a shirt for the Marquette game asking fans to "Crean in their jeans."

-billikenbobby-

I like the idea, even if Marquette and others have already done it. Keep doing what you're doing - your enthusiasm will undoubtedly be contagious.

In addition to "Crean in their jeans", I'd also like to see the "Diener is a weiner" sign make a comeback this season.

Hey, down the stretch, Reggie might look into the stands, see a kid

>wearing the "WE ARE" shirt and think, "You know what, the

>kid's right. Let's bear down and beat these apes from

>Louisville."

I would hope that a Division I basketball player doesn't need motivation from t-shirts in the stands to take his game to another level. If so they shouldn't be playing college basketball.

I think we need to squeeze every ounce of the

>Marquette/SLU rivalry this year with both teams leaving CUSA

>and if we have to rip off Marquette, I'll do it just to mock

>them. I was going to make a shirt for the Marquette game

>asking fans to "Crean in their jeans."

>

What "rivalry?" And besides, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;).