practice

It's just eight days away (seven, for those having a midnight start). One question will be whether or not Coach Soderberg will close the first week of practice to the public, like he did last year.

I have not seen any pick-up action at West Pine this year, but I hope to get down there Monday. That will probably be my last opportunity to see pickup before practice starts.

I was told that last years closing was done by the marketing people trying to create a buzz and not Brad's idea. I expect practice on the morning of the 16th to be open. There will not be mid night maddness due to the fact that it's fall break.

word on the street is that there will be a midnight practice on late friday night/early saturday morning and another practice on saturday afternoon at about 1 p.m. I think it's just practice, no frills. reggie is back playing again, but drejaj is out for at least two weeks with a groin injury. I heard he got hurt during open play.

bad boyz for life