Media Information for the 2016-2017 Men's Basketball Season

Go_Bills

10 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Stream is good for me.  Tried to be legit and watch via Direct TV Sports pack for some reason that channel is not working tonight.  I reset, called etc just down.  

Wierd, glad we have steams tho :D

21 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Have done that on both my phone and Macbook. The phone is blank white, computer is blank black within the box.

For anyone else with the problem it's fixed by reloading webpage with plugins :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/10/2016 at 11:33 AM, Go_Bills said:

Saint Louis (2-3) vs. Samford (3-3)

-- Guard Demetrius Denzel-Dyson leads the team in scoring with 18 ppg. He shoots 54.9 percent (39-of-71) from the floor and 51.4 percent (19-of-37) from 3-point range.

-- Center Wyatt Walker averages a double-double with 14.2 ppg and 13.5 rpg. He is also an efficient shooter, hitting 53.3 percent (32-of-60) from the field.

-their leading scorer goes by three names, all this alliteration and him thinking of tv show with a similar name makes me think it will be a heavy consumption night for those participating in the Gus Drinking Challenge

3 minutes ago, McBroom luvs McDonalds said:

Ask a friend in STL for their login. 

Thanks to another board member, I have a log in for the stream. What I was trying to say is that once said Fox Sports stream goes live, I will re-stream it via livestream, so that people without a login can watch it.

If you already have a log-in I would certianly advise watching via that, however there a a few cord cutters as well people in other areas where said option isn't an option. 

Link removed. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.