The Bills over U Tenn-M by 14

The Wiz

Yarbrough at the 5 (yes the 5) at only 6'6", Yacoubou at the 4 at only 6'4", Crawford at the 3 at 6'4", Roby at the 2 at 6'4", and Reynolds at the point at 6'2", with Bartley at 6'4" as the 6th man.

I like it. Use Gillmann for offense off the bench. I still think he's one of our two or three best shooters, even if he is 6'10".

Crawford shot poorly last night, had 3 Turnovers and 3 rebounds. Not one of his good nights but he did make 12 pts, Yacoubou only made 8 points, 3 rebounds 1 assist and 2 turnovers. Not one of his good nights either.

Crawford was pretty bad during the middle portion of the game. It seemed like every time he touched the ball for a stretch they either took it right from him or blocked his shot at the rim. He was mostly bad last night. For anyone basing their takeaways on final stats, just watch the middle portion of the game (I am not sure why I did, but I did it this morning). We were dominated and looked completely lost.

This was the starting lineup after swapping Ash for Gilliam. Once we substituted it was over.

As said, rebounding can't get worse going 5 small, and on rebounds, when we were launching all those sh*tty 3's during the T M game freefall there were always 4 opponents and 0 Bills under the basket to get the rebound. I know they are mainly decorative but it would be nice to have a big (or small) or two under basket on off chance they might get it before the enemy. It seems like a mad rush to get back and screw up on the defensive end.