MSOC Schedule Posted

WUH

I apologize if this was previously posted, but the Fall schedule has been posted: http://www.slubillikens.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=632578&SPID=93202&DB_OEM_ID_COUNT_=2&DB_OEM_ID_1_=27200&DB_OEM_ID=27200&DB_OEM_ID_0_=27200&Q_SEASON=2015

Memphis (92), Denver (104), Central Arkansas (190), Indiana (16), Wisconsin (151) round out the home non-conference slate with Tulsa (44), Akron (22), Louisville (20), and Evansville (147) on the road.

I included the 2014 final Massey Ranking for reference.

I do not see the Welcome Week match, so they must be working on the exhibitions.

I apologize if this was previously posted, but the Fall schedule has been posted: http://www.slubillikens.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=632578&SPID=93202&DB_OEM_ID_COUNT_=2&DB_OEM_ID_1_=27200&DB_OEM_ID=27200&DB_OEM_ID_0_=27200&Q_SEASON=2015

Memphis (92), Denver (104), Central Arkansas (190), Indiana (16), Wisconsin (151) round out the home non-conference slate with Tulsa (44), Akron (22), Louisville (20), and Evansville (147) on the road.

I do not see the Welcome Week match, so they must be working on the exhibitions.

Thanks for posting.

Why do I feel like we play Central Arkansas in the homecoming game every year?

Thanks for the post. It is not a bad schedule but given that they play in the A-10 it really should be harder. The @UMass game (their program is in shambles) is doable particularly on a Saturday and having the @Rhodey option on a Saturday is nice as well.

Thanks for posting.

Why do I feel like we play Central Arkansas in the homecoming game every year?

Couple reasons likely: We played Akron on Homecoming a few years ago and while a great team to have come to Hermann, I think Akron walked away with a 4-0 win. Second, we've also been on the winning side as well on another team's homecoming night...Creighton...a couple years ago we went up there and beat them 3-1. So thought is probably to make the our night enjoyable by all with a decent chance of putting up some goals and a win in front of a large alumni crowd. Makes the fireworks show that much sweeter.