Reality -- trolling and nonsense free thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were so beat up that Darrin Young, a walk-on, got some PT and sparked a run with a bucket or two. That got Chaifetz rocking. Despite losing the game, that was a great Billiken moment.

That was after Justin Jordan had one of the scariest injuries I've seen live. Dude's thumb was dangling off of his hand, about 20ft from where I sat (in the band!). Who else was out injured for that team down the stretch?

If SLU would have been allowed by John Cook and his tanning bed to make a run in the tournament the next year, the CBI might have taken off. The following season VCU went to the final four. If the other championship participant went to 32/16/8 rounds, there'd be a damn good argument for participation.

If SLU would have been allowed by John Cook and his tanning bed to make a run in the tournament the next year, the CBI might have taken off. The following season VCU went to the final four. If the other championship participant went to 32/16/8 rounds, there'd be a damn good argument for participation.

John Cook and his tanning bed? I think you have the narrative mixed up there...

That was after Justin Jordan had one of the scariest injuries I've seen live. Dude's thumb was dangling off of his hand, about 20ft from where I sat (in the band!). Who else was out injured for that team down the stretch?

I had forgotten about Justin's injury. That was pretty nasty...Smif and Conklin were a little banged up. Ellis was running out of gas. That was Jeff Reid's concussion year, and Femi was out injured midway through the season. For a team that only had 11 scholarship players to begin with that year, it was rough by the end.