GDT: Beat the Bonnies

Trapping zones have given us problems all year. Fingers crossed we don't draw Syracuse in the round of 32

Right now I'll just be happy as hell to get to the round 32.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say # 7 is better than # 5. I said we are just as well off, or better, with the rest rather than playing 2 more, and that opponents and locations are random and may not matter, anyway. Sure I want a # 5 more than a # 7. Hey we might get a # 6.

Think. Name all the Top 25 AP & USA ranked teams that have been beaten in the conference tournaments so far (hell, TODAY)... are they all crying like you?

No.

If they lose a seed or two, it doesn't matter if they go out and win.

It is difficult for ranked teams to get "up" for conference tournaments sometimes.

Last year, it was unique and we went for it.

This year, deep in our hearts, unfortunately, we have been thinking NCAA's for the last 2 weeks. Happens to a lot of teams.

I agree with your main point. Would've been awesome to win the tourney again, and a five is always preferable to a seven. But a loss here isn't the end of the world. Much better than a week from now.

Wow, just back from watching VCU destroy Richmond. What an impressive team. And how about those fans? Loud and proud, you know? I'm pretty sure Spike Lee enjoyed himself.

So anyway, let me know if you want to sell those championship tickets before making that long, long, long trip back to St. Louis.

I didn't say # 7 is better than # 5. I said we are just as well off, or better, with the rest rather than playing 2 more, and that opponents and locations are random and may not matter, anyway. Sure I want a # 5 more than a # 7. Hey we might get a # 6.

Think. Name all the Top 25 AP & USA ranked teams that have been beaten in the conference tournaments so far (hell, TODAY)... are they all crying like you?

No.

If they lose a seed or two, it doesn't matter if they go out and win.

It is difficult for ranked teams to get "up" for conference tournaments sometimes.

Last year, it was unique and we went for it.

This year, deep in our hearts, unfortunately, we have been thinking NCAA's for the last 2 weeks. Happens to a lot of teams.

A 7 seed may or may not be better than a 5 seed. You say a lot without really saying anything.

"I didn't say # 7 is better than # 5. I said we are just as well off, or better..."

Huh?

I had a obligation yesterday so I only just got to watch the game this morning.

For a good part of we were running away with it, then boom, it almost identical to the Duquesne and UD games. Unbelievable how the defense just disappeared.

Well they don't have to watch Selection Sunday in a Best Buy.

I'm not talking garbage, amigo. I'm just saying that I'm willing to purchase your A10 tournament tickets since you won't be needing them anymore, you know, because you just lost to the #9 seed and everything. Sheesh.

Scumbag from a scumbag school. Figures.

Probably one of the most classless and uninformed fanbases in all of college basketball...reminds me of a dumber version of the KU fanbase...and they (VCU disciples) are even worse in person...

I think VCU distinguished themselves for the whole country when their 3rd rate band showed up to try to play over SLU's band on the Today Show. They even succeeded in pissing off Matt Lauer. Can a school get any worse publicity on national TV than that? Nothing like shouting out to ten million viewers, "Hey, look at us, we' re classless idiots!"