Crews on 920 today

on a totally different note I thought it was pretty cool how it just embedded itself like that. I just copied and pasted the link in but never saw that before for audio clips. I'm impressed Steve

I used to listen to sports talk radio all the time. Now, I occasionally listen to it in the car. I didn't even know there was a 920. I thought Frank was a fixture on 590. I think I missed something along the way. I need to reset the buttons in the car.

I used to listen to sports talk radio all the time. Now, I occasionally listen to it in the car. I didn't even know there was a 920. I thought Frank was a fixture on 590. I think I missed something along the way. I need to reset the buttons in the car.

590 is under new ownership. They are no longer a "sports talk" station, they do "guy talk" which so far is mostly sports and jokes about straight guys being homosexuals.

Speaking of jokes like that, Tim Mckernan had a falling out with the new ownership of 590 and took his morning show along with buying all the daytime airtime on 920. He attracted some good talent, Frank defected to 920 after being on 590 for more than 15 years. Most of the other shows are garbage, or have one decent host, and two bad ones.