Sunday NCAA GDT

That was Craft's shot all the way, whether he was going to drive it in or hit the three. Glad to see this happen, as I HATE Iowa State. Iowa State is a scary ball team, and when they get hot beyond the perimeter, they can beat just about anybody. They lose a lot of talent after this season.

I LOVE Florida Gulf Coast U.!!!!! We were down in Marco and a bartender was telling us how excited he was that FGCU made the tournament. He went on and on and I loved his enthusiasm so we talked bball for quite awhile. Of course, this was before the tournament (the were an auto bid) and I left thinking the poor guy's hopes and dreams were going to be crushed in the first game. I am so happy I was wrong. They are going to the Sweet 16!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! It gives me at least a little solace after the Billikens loss. God, it still hurts to type that...

Best shooting team in the country is shooting 27% right now. Their coach needs to make some adjustments and make them hit some more shots.

Or have their guards drive the lane and draw fouls because their shooters clearly aren't making shots. But some people just sit there with their thumb up their asss instead.