La Salle's Zack out fo rrest of regular season

Taj79

This makes La Salle evern smaller ...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/20130304_Injury_sidelines_La_Salles_Zack.html

Sprained ligament in foot and it is hoped he is back in time for Brooklyn. A short bench just got shorter. I still believe they wax GeeDub tonight with the mismatched lineup favoring La Salle with the four guards. GeeDub has two --- McDonald and Kromah. You won't see Larsen and Garino staying aside Duren, Mills, Garland or Galloway.

More keenly, it makes for interesting theater should they come to us needing another win or a win for the A10 title.

Even with a full roster they wouldn't stand a chance at the Fetz on Senior Night. Now, I could see as much as a 20 point Billie win. Bring it on, Sally.

I'll continue to be concerned. How did Wisconsin and Indiana do at home on their senior nights. Not too well.

I'll continue to be concerned. How did Wisconsin and Indiana do at home on their senior nights. Not too well.

We play better basketball than them.