Bills by 5 over Dayton

The Wiz

We have the big M (momentum) on our side. We are now an A- team. With another tough opponent and another good crowd, Bills should keep it rolling.

Dayton has now taken the lead in 3 point shooting % in the A-10 over Richmond. Those of you who read my posts know that is something I harp on....It is an RM thing. We need to hold Dayton to 33% or less from the arc. In addition, they generally shoot about 20+ shots from 3pt range. We need to cut down those shots to 15 or less.

Dayton is a B+ team. If they get hot from the 3 we lose. If we can again bring our A game (or at least our A- game), and bring pressure on them, we win.

Dayton has not seen the real power of the Fetz yet.

We have the big M (momentum) on our side. We are now an A- team. With another tough opponent and another good crowd, Bills should keep it rolling.

Dayton has now taken the lead in 3 point shooting % in the A-10 over Richmond. Those of you who read my posts know that is something I harp on....It is an RM thing. We need to hold Dayton to 33% or less from the arc. In addition, they generally shoot about 20+ shots from 3pt range. We need to cut down those shots to 15 or less.

Dayton is a B+ team. If they get hot from the 3 we lose. If we can again bring our A game (or at least our A- game), and bring pressure on them, we win.

Dayton has not seen the real power of the Fetz yet.

DAMNIT, Wiz! I was having a great day basking in the win from last night. Now seeing you predict a 5 pt win means we will probably lose by 3. ****.

A great win for the Bills. I said in the OP we needed to hold them to 33% shooting or less and 15 or less shots. Dayton shot 27% and even more important had only 11 shots from the arc. This from a team that leads the league in 3 pt shooting % and takes 20+ shots/game regularly.....an awesome performance by our D. RM must be smiling from above.