Heck Yeah!

moytoy12

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Schasz" data-cid="339223" data-time="1359692619"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="moytoy12" data-cid="339218" data-time="1359692336"><p>Moytoy + Chaifetz 2<br />

Opponents. 0</p></blockquote>

Any chance you can stay for Saturday's Dayton game and make it 3-0. We need that game too!</p></blockquote>

I wish, but that would get me divorced.

moy, after you left, my wife asked who you were, i explained and told her the story of flying in from tulsa, blah, blah, blah. she glared at me, and said, dont get any ideas. you are the man. and the fact we won so convincingly, the wife can virtually not say anything imo. i will though find the opportunity to moy a road trip now. have to. you have thrown out the challenge.

Head is pounding. Cannot get the red out of my eyes, no matter how much Visine I use. I feel like I am moving in slow motion. I am having a hard time just trying to put together a coherent thought. And I am perfectly fine with all of this, as last night was well worth the pain I am going through now. What a game!