6 of 6

The Wiz

Nice post. Lot of class. Very witty. Impressive. What, are you one of The Wiz's friends?

He puts the line up a few days early (avail on the internet Vegas power rating) then says he predicted the game.

Bizzle Boy.. correct me if I am wrong... all of his lines are within a point or point and a half of the Vegas lines. So what?

He has never, for example, said "SLU by 14 over New Mexico".

MB73. A little advice. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut (stop posting) so people don't really see how dumb you are. You are way off- base with your comments and personal vendetta with/against The Wiz. I just don't get it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills win by 14.

Wiz said by 3 1/2.

I win the argument. Again.

So You go through your whole rant about what I do and then right before the UNM game after all the lines are out ... you post the Vegas line of Bills by 4. I thought at the time..... you look so silly. I wasn't going to respond to your post because it would make you look even worse. ....and then you continue to repeat yourself with additional drivel.

Yes, you win......but only in your own mind. In reality, you lose everytime you post because you just don't get it and it shows.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MB73" data-cid="334101" data-time="1357051240"><p>

Nice post. Lot of class. And very witty, that is, what, maybe sophomore at DeSmet high school level stuff? Impressive. What, are you one of The Wiz's friends?<br />

He puts the line up a few days early (avail on the internet Vegas power rating) then says he predicted the game.<br />

Bizzle Boy.. correct me if I am wrong... all of his lines are within a point or point and a half of the Vegas lines. So what?<br />

He has never, for example, said "SLU by 14 over New Mexico".<br />

Though last year he did stick his neck out and say we were 13th or so in the NCAA the last 3 weeks of the season, give or take. Wrong.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<a href='http://www.statfox.com/cbb/power/'>http://www.statfox.com/cbb/power/</a><br />

<br />

<em class='bbc'>(these vary but are pretty close, are updated inconsistently, this one gives 4 points for home court, some do it team by team, SLU for example might be higher, some only 3 pts</em>)</p></blockquote>

MB, go fuok yourself.

Sincerely,

Bizzle Boy