O.T. Depending how this plays out, the WCC

BLIKNS

This is hilarious. What a mess. Who really knows? Tweets? NY Post? Etc? Behind closed doors with these guys?

Ever deal with Catholic high level decision makers for big stakes ($$$$)? I have, in the hospital/IDN environment, they could NEVER get along. Egos? Biondi is not the only one. And again, at this stage of his career I wonder how much he gives a sh*t.

I hope we wind up OK, our #1 asset is our big TV market, we have some other benefits but some weaknesses, too. It depends.

But I just do not have confidence that SLU/Biondi will land the whale. We shall see.

A clusterschtook ensues? :lol:

This is hilarious. What a mess. Who really knows? Tweets? NY Post? Etc? Behind closed doors with these guys?

Ever deal with Catholic high level decision makers for big stakes ($$$$)? I have, in the hospital/IDN environment, they could NEVER get along. Egos? Biondi is not the only one. And again, at this stage of his career I wonder how much he gives a sh*t.

I hope we wind up OK, our #1 asset is our big TV market, we have some other benefits but some weaknesses, too. It depends.

But I just do not have confidence that SLU/Biondi will land the whale. We shall see.

A clusterschtook ensues? :lol:

it is just killing you that any chance of ever returning to the missouri valley is all but gone,

No chance. Last time I looked, Nebraska was nowhere near the West Coast.

Im no geography major but im pretty sure SDSU is nowhere near the East Coast but they are still going to the Big East....I think.

This crap has me all confused. I dont know who is where anymore. Dogs are playing with cats, west coast schools are in eastern conferences, Southern schools are playing in Canada, and northen schools are playin in Mexico.

Im no geography major but im pretty sure SDSU is nowhere near the East Coast but they are still going to the Big East....I think.

The only reason San Diego is going to the Big East (if they keep the name) is because that conference is collapsing and needed to make a major move. SDSU and BSU are huge gets even though they don't really fit. On the other hand, the BE7 is solid and can make their decision based on whatever they want. They are under no pressure.