Jeffrey Carroll 2013 SF

Don't know if this kid has been posted on the board yet (my apologies if he has - I tried searching for his name and couldn't find it.)

Jeffrey Carroll 6'5'' SF from Rowlett, TX

Seems to be Dwayne Evans type.

According to rivals.com/Yahoo sports, he's got an offer from SLU.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/papreps/basketball/recruiting/player-Jeffrey-Carroll-121993

Looks like he averaged about 17 pts and 5 boards a game as a junior. His district had a team make it to the 5A final four last year. DFW is loaded with talent the next two classes headlined by Julius Randle, whom some rank ahead of Jabari as the top senior. Coaching staff needs to check in on Steven Speith, 6'7 forward from Dallas Jesuit, offers/interest from Richmond and New Mexico.

According to the link you posted, and therefore "according to Rivals," the kid has 15 offers. I am not smart enough to know the process to say this is right or wrong. What does Rivals say about Cohn, Facey and Worthington as far as we are concerned?

The video will answer the eternal "talent" question and show he can dunk. I could not believe he was only 6'5" -- the video makes it look like he's the biggest guy on the floor. Of course, I would think the Dwayne Evans succession of position would go eventually to Jared Drew who is 6'6" and near 200 pounds now.

Carroll looks pretty good in the clip above.

Rivals also shows Keith Carter committed to Loyola Chicago. Hmmmmmm.

Don't know if this kid has been posted on the board yet (my apologies if he has - I tried searching for his name and couldn't find it.)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/papreps/basketball/recruiting/player-Jeffrey-Carroll-121993

Can't wait to turn him into a 4!

According to the link you posted, and therefore "according to Rivals," the kid has 15 offers. I am not smart enough to know the process to say this is right or wrong. What does Rivals say about Cohn, Facey and Worthington as far as we are concerned?

The video will answer the eternal "talent" question and show he can dunk. I could not believe he was only 6'5" -- the video makes it look like he's the biggest guy on the floor. Of course, I would think the Dwayne Evans succession of position would go eventually to Jared Drew who is 6'6" and near 200 pounds now.

Carroll looks pretty good in the clip above.

Rivals also shows Keith Carter committed to Loyola Chicago. Hmmmmmm.

He was verbally committed to them at one point. I don't understand why his Rivals page is so empty.

+1 moytoy, haha

http://rivals.yahoo....-Carroll-121993

9 dunks. need moar.

looks like he's got some jessica alba in him.

Posted Image

Taj, not sure what rivals says - since I'm not a member, I get the bare minimum like everyone else.

And I agree that Drew seems like the more likely successor to Evans, but wouldn't it be cool to have 2 Dwayne Evans type player on the floor? might be interesting to watch...

I'm pretty sure Cohn committed to Colorado State. Horrible choice.

The video will answer the eternal "talent" question and show he can dunk.

-does anything else really matter??? :P

-what is going on with the refs? texas high school refs think they are in the league? lets have some stripes

-i would have never guessed he was 6'5 from those highlights, showed a few things

-bring him and one of the cheerleaders from 3:42 or jessica alba and we have something

Looks like he averaged about 17 pts and 5 boards a game as a junior. His district had a team make it to the 5A final four last year. DFW is loaded with talent the next two classes headlined by Julius Randle, whom some rank ahead of Jabari as the top senior. Coaching staff needs to check in on Steven Speith, 6'7 forward from Dallas Jesuit, offers/interest from Richmond and New Mexico.

His bro Jordan is one helluva golfer. Saw him paired up with Corey Pavin a few years ago down at the Byron Nelson at TPC Las Colinas. Great genes in that family, eh?! I believe the elder Speith is enrolled at UT-Austin.