www.stltoday.com new look

Yenlar

The Post Dispatch appears to be slowly going down the tubes. They obviously don't need the support of Billiken fans. I used to read the paper every day. Now I only go to the SLU page and now I probably won't even do that. I noticed this also today and didn't like it at all especially now that we actually are deserving of more attention. Tells you what the paper thinks of SLU athletics.

I will now only look for certain food reviews at stltoday.com. if tom timmerman writes someone will give us the link.

Wow, is it just me or is it pretty complicated to find SLU's section on the website now? I had to Ctrl+F "SLU" just to find our link on the sports page.

+1

I'm usually not one to hate on The Post (read it everyday), but the fact that "SLU" is not an option on the "Sports" drop down menu is ridiculous

Those who monitor the website know exactly how many times each option is clicked on. If more people were clicking on the SLU option it wouldn't have gone away.

oh oh ace is looking more right all the time.

Those who monitor the website know exactly how many times each option is clicked on. If more people were clicking on the SLU option it wouldn't have gone away.

Well, no, they don't. This is likely just a case of pioya web design (hint: first word is "pull"). I'll see if I can fix it when I go in later today.

Edit: Never mind. It's a dynamic list of topics. You don't suppose "Olympics" is going to stay on the pull-down in October, do you? (And if think it's Mizzou favoritism and not the fact that Mizzou has been and will be a wee bit more in the news than Illinois or SLU for the next month or two, well, I think I have Stephen Einspanier's address if you want to meet him for a drink and watch black helicopters fly over Webster Groves. ;) )

I like the design change overall. The P-D branding makes sense, and the new font is better. Layout looks nice on Chrome, but unfortunately I have to use an almost decade-old version of IE at work and it drags a big red block at the top when I scroll down.