Billiken Blizzard Recap

TVACH13

You can't start the game late when you are on TV. They have a schedule too.

yeah obeying their every wish and command has really helped us out so far in getting all the games on tv.

And half those kids in the stands might have been at their first or secxond game the way SLU is.

Definitely true. I talked to a bunch of people yesterday around campus who said that X was their first ever Bills game. Hopefully the memory of Tuesday sticks with them and they come back next year

You are going to lose something either way. Either fannies won't be in the seats or they will leave early.

Very true. Many of the same types of fans that leave early also don't get there until after the tip.

I listened to the senior ceremony on 101, but it would have been great to see it. I think the picture of Brian & Kyle on the SLU website is a classic. A 5 year "bro-mance" & you can see that they still really like each other. This pic should be on the front page here!

Posted Image

"and then right after the sam/frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll... sam fuokin flat out BRICKS in frodo's mouth."

Mi$$ouri does their's after the game. I guess that explains Roy's position on this topic. :P

First of all, I've come around and feel it went very well and should be done after the game. But in regard to the above statement, I'm not so sure. I saw the beginning of the Mizzou game last night and they talked about it being senior night and then showed videos of the seniors holding up their pictures. This was at the very beginning of the game. So, unless the video was from the previous year, I would guess that Mizzou had the ceremony before the game.

First of all, I've come around and feel it went very well and should be done after the game. But in regard to the above statement, I'm not so sure. I saw the beginning of the Mizzou game last night and they talked about it being senior night and then showed videos of the seniors holding up their pictures. This was at the very beginning of the game. So, unless the video was from the previous year, I would guess that Mizzou had the ceremony before the game.

Ah okay, I just typed in mizzou senior night in youtube and it looked like it was after the game. Error on my part.