Internet Feed for RI?

AMDG

CSNE (Comcast New England Sports)/CSNEHD will be broadcasting the game. This is channel 630 for Directtv customers. As for an internet feed I'm still looking myself.

Edit: Most likely this game will not be picked up by the internet, unless you can find a live stream of CSNE during the game. The reasons is because I've searched numerous sites and haven't be able to find a single stream for Rhode Island home games. I'm going to have my fingers crossed for firstrowsports to pick it up but I would definitively be making back up plans.

According to URI forum this was a past link for their home game vs Richmond on Jan 7. Links don't change though, only the schools hosting the game. I'm not to sure if this link will work but it the closest thing I've find so far. Therefore, don't get to happy this still may not work but it stands a small chance.

http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=uri_m-baskbl@34205