crowd

wgstl

The crowd looked great on TV, but they all need to watch a Kansas or Mizzou or Duke or ***** game to see how they should act. Other than some of the students, the rest of the crowd looks bored. Get with it, people!!! Make us at home proud!!

You have to consider that a lot of these schools give the students the best seats in the house, mid-court. We, unfortunately charge premium prices for those seats which corporations are the only ones that can afford them. Which leads to a lot of empty seats behind the bench.

You have to consider that a lot of these schools give the students the best seats in the house, mid-court. We, unfortunately charge premium prices for those seats which corporations are the only ones that can afford them. Which leads to a lot of empty seats behind the bench.

Speaking of corporations having seats, there is a row of about 6 seats behind me that are frequently empty. I have been told, which could be wrong, that they are a big corporation's seats. On several occasions, those seats have been filled with the opposing team's fans. THAT is the kind of stuff which really annoys me. I know that they paid for them and I believe that they have the right to use them however they want, but I would hope they would consider the importance of being a good supporter of the local team.

Sure is alot of complaining. Not enough students (back when 20 diehards would show up) and now a few hundred who leave early is totally unacceptable. Just last year, 6,000 used to be a nice crowd but now 10,400 (virtual sellout) is not good b/c they are not loud enough. Building a base of 10,600 die hards who stand and yell will take time.