Starting Line Up?

bgtholt88

Looks like MM over KC. These are another threesome of ###### A10 refs. They seem to be emphatic in calling our fouls. Conk with two and on bench.,Nicholson also has two onbench. Up 19 to 17 at the under 12 to.

Bona is a poor man's Temple.

They are tall and long, 1-5, and SLU is having a lot of trouble on defense guarding Bona, both dribble drive and 3 pointers.

Bona is not supposed to be a 3 point shooting team, but has hit several big 3's that were guarded, Bona shooters jump straight up and drain the 3.

We have to hope Bona reverts to mean at least on 3's in 2nd Half.

Nicholson was on bench since about 19:05 mark of first half with 2 fouls; I don't think he played a full minute. But Conklin was confined to bench too for long stretch with 2 fouls.

I realize zone is not in SLU arsenal, but I still think SLU needs a zone against these types of teams.

SLU got donuts from Loe and Ellis and needs offense from both of them.

I heard McCall is starting tonight against St. B, who is out?? KC?

There was quite a bit of debate prior to the season about how much playing time KC would get vs. JJ and MM. KC's minutes started to decline throughout January and now with this lineup switch, he has clearly dropped down in the pecking order. I figured this would happen at some point during the season. I pointed out earlier that we need a shooting guard who is willing to shoot and can score. MM is the player who most closely resembles that. We are just a more dynamic team with more MM and JJ. WIth McCall in the starting lineup, I still like that we have a spark in JJ coming off the bench and KC is there who can help stablize things a bit and facilitate the offense if it is getting stagnant. He did a nice job yesterday in his 15 minutes with a big three and a nice assist.