Majerus Rant

slufan13

cheese dont know why you have become such a big jerkoff as of late (as opposed to myself who has always been a big jerkoff), but if you read the thread you would see why the responses were about "what anybody did to get through school". myself, i was asked why i took the 5 years plan. so i told them.

Roy, you are way off base saying I am a big jerk off - if you think you are then fine you will not get an argument from me. We have had no real exchanges on this board for a very long time - the two posts I made on this thread were in my opinion on topic and appropriate - but of course apparently if you do not agree with a post then it must not be. My last post was an attempt to get people back on the subject at hand - notice it was not a quote tied to your post but a general unattached post. You were not the only one going through the stroll down memory lane. My point is simply why can we not keep a thread relevant to its topic on this board - why does it have to morph into a hand full of posters having personal conversations or private potty jokes that most do not care about. If you are so thinned skinned and have a need to announce to the world how special of a person you were and are then all I can say is I feel sorry for you and those around you. By the way before you go ballistic over my response remember that you made it personal not me.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its becoming an argument on so many of these threads, its kindof obnoxious... how about just let everyone say whatever the hell they want. Free speech. if you dont like what they say, skip to the next post. How does poli-talk or insulting anyone other than the opponent have any place here? Billikens, guys, Billikens is the subject matter. Focus.

Directed to all who take part, no sides taken. :)

Roy, you are way off base saying I am a big jerk off - if you think you are then fine you will not get an argument from me. We have had no real exchanges on this board for a very long time - the two posts I made on this thread were in my opinion on topic and appropriate - but of course apparently if you do not agree with a post then it must not be. My last post was an attempt to get people back on the subject at hand - notice it was not a quote tied to your post but a general unattached post. You were not the only one going through the stroll down memory lane. My point is simply why can we not keep a thread relevant to its topic on this board - why does it have to morph into a hand full of posters having personal conversations or private potty jokes that most do not care about. If you are so thinned skinned and have a need to announce to the world how special of a person you were and are then all I can say is I feel sorry for you and those around you. By the way before you go ballistic over my response remember that you made it personal not me.

i am not ballistic. i have no problem with people responding to the flow of each thread. you are the one all upset about it and indeed did make it personal towards anyone that commented on why they might have had a tougher time getting through college.

and just to refresh your memory just the other day you also came at me caustically about cassity.

that said, i will try to not respond to side questions in the future. hopefully everyone else will do the same.

that said, i will try to not respond to side questions in the future. hopefully everyone else will do the same.

So long as its nice, its fun to read the tangents. I don't mean to limit that. :)

But thanks for the effort to appease myself and anyone else who feels the same way. ( I hope its not just me, then Id feel out of line)

So long as its nice, its fun to read the tangents. I don't mean to limit that. :) But thanks for the effort to appease myself and anyone else who feels the same way. ( I hope its not just me, then Id feel out of line)

actually kitty, i thought you would know i was being sarcastic. i plan to continue to respond to anything and everything in any way possible. this is a message board. not a senate hearing.

i am not ballistic. i have no problem with people responding to the flow of each thread. you are the one all upset about it and indeed did make it personal towards anyone that commented on why they might have had a tougher time getting through college.

and just to refresh your memory just the other day you also came at me caustically about cassity.

Sorry, Roy you are confused - I never responded caustically to you about KC. I stated an opinion that he was not playing well as a senior and you got all over me about being a KC hater. I simply responded that I have not been what you might call KC hater but I did say I have stated that I would not mind having someone come in and play better to take his minutes - where is the caustic response to you?

ok cheese, in the future even if your response is obviously slanted toward me, unless you specifically call me out by name i will assume you are just talking to the moon. thanks for interpretting your message board trends and habits. i have it wrote down for future reference.