Oklahoma

SluBallz

What the heck is traveling these days? I swear I saw Wright shuffle his feet and then take an extra step before laying it up!

3 straight possessions prior the refs handed Cinci FTs on 50/50 rebounding plays. Then the missed travel followed by the And1 phantom foul, it was quite a show by the refs down the stretch.

If anybody ever wants to watch 5 minutes of game film and see 1) how not to finish a game and 2) how the refs can completely change the outcome of a game they should pull up that tape.

Exactly. Also, can't believe the announcers didn't even mention the no-call travel on Wright. They showed the replay over and over, in slow motion, and they just acted like it was a great play instead of the most obvious travel I've ever seen. Can't believe the refs didn't call that. It was blatant! Of course, Oklahoma blew the game on its own, but that lack of a whistle completely changed everything in the last minute. Instead of a turnover and Oklahoma ball with a 2 point lead, Cincy gets a 3 point play and a one point lead.

Godfrey Daniel -- What keeps happening to these teams that we've beaten ?

It was actually not a horrible night overall as Fordham beat Georgia Tech, Rhode Island actually won a game and LaSalle won too. In non-con games it was pretty rough as Washington and Tenn St. won. but BC, Oklahoma, Arkansas St. and SIU all lost. 5-4 overall for SLU opponents.

Plus Marquette got destroyed on their home court by Vandy. That is alwasy nice to see.