DICKIE V DOES IT AGAIN

wgstl

A late-season game between presumed conference leaders. You think?

I think it will be a good test of whether we can sell out Chaifetz, including those empty but unavailable prime $eat$ some here are worried about.

Won't happen. we get 9956 at the arena, but the expensive seats remain empty.

What has happened in the past is that SLU had used some of those empty seats as promotional tools for the athletic department. In other words, visiting dignitaries, VIP guest for the university, and any other uses that the school deems necessary. A little birdie told me about a week ago that in fact some of those seats with the high priced seat fees were sold just that recently. So winning does have its benefits. The seats may be filled for key games this year but not necessarily sold.

he has given slu so many shout outs its not even funny. Just did it again during the washington-MU game, mentioned how we beat this team(washington,while they were on a run) and nova. Is it safe to say everyone knows about us now?

You know I was watching the Detroit-St John's game Monday night and Detroit honored him with naming the court after him. Didn't think he was at Detroit all that long.

He probably giving us kudos feeling nostalgic in his old age about his Detroit days and how difficult is it is for a inner city Jesuit schools in a mid-major conferences has in competing at a high level in D1 BBall. All those years of being Dukie V are finally coming back to haunt him. B)

That's A-Bomb's clever (NOT) old nickname for Mizzou back when Quin Snyder was wreaking havoc and running amok: "Scandal-plagued University of Missouri At Columbia."

To be accurate, the term SPUMAC has lived long after cokehead Quin. There was a quite a bit that happened on Mike Anderson's watch, in fact, so many issues that he had to issue his infamous "zero tolerance" press conference. There was Grimes at the Dairy Queen, the nightclub brawl, Hannah being kicked off the team, Jason Horton having multiple discipline issues, his own son getting a DUI and the worst of them all, after issuing his zero tolerance policy, he let Butterfield on the team after he was arrested on domestic assault for the second time on top of discovering there were two other warrants out on him. And more recently, before Haith even coached his first game, there were questions whether or not he would remain coach. Haith has not been cleared yet. Miami won't allow the player who allegedly took the money to play while the investigation continues. It is possible that nothing comes of it, but the fact that Haith told the SID office he did not even know Shapiro, and then shortly after photos of Haith and Shapiro surface, certainly raises suspicions. At the very least, it was sleazy what he did to that person in the SID office and make it look like he is a guy who is hiding something. So yes, the term SPUMAC is alive and well.

Take Duke and the 8.5 points, easy money.

You do not understand when I am being facitious. I am propagating they myth. Kidding. Oh, I better say it this way, "jfwy". Or "just messing whit you".

I almost never, ever bet Duke, they are such a "public" team, LV pads 4 points or more against them every game. Every square bettor wants to bet on Duke, it feels so good.

You do not understand when I am being facitious. I am propagating they myth. Kidding. Oh, I better say it this way, "jfwy". Or "just messing whit you".

I almost never, ever bet Duke, they are such a "public" team, LV pads 4 points or more against them every game. Every square bettor wants to bet on Duke, it feels so good.

Uh huh, facetious, that's what you're being. Really, I believe you.