OT: St. Jude's Marathon

joe_davola

Shout out to our Billikens.com brothers for putting up a great showing yesterday in the St. Jude's Marathon. Backhand finished in 3:18 and DirtyRican finished with a 3:46. Both PRs for these clowns. Also raised a lot of money for a great cause. Congrats fellas..

DirtyRican also finished a drinking marathon afterwards, polishing off 26 beers (not sure how fast they were finished but I'm sure he can post the time later once he is out of his coma)

Thanks Crazy Joe Davola! First beer went down around 2:30 pm and the lights went out around midnight. In between I managed to polish off a full rack at the Rendezvous, smoke 1 menthal cigarette and dance with a 50-something lady lead singer who was trying to take advantage of my situation.

Needless to say, today sucked. At least the Bills won!

Congrats, guys. This is the first year I haven't ran in Memphis since 2006 and I was a little bit maudlin about it until I got to the Billikens game. Raising money for St. Jude's always makes this marathon particularly special to me. Unfortunately my daughter taking a student exchange trip to Germany this spring took precedence over this trip in the family budget.

Shout out to our Billikens.com brothers for putting up a great showing yesterday in the St. Jude's Marathon. Backhand finished in 3:18 and DirtyRican finished with a 3:46. Both PRs for these clowns. Also raised a lot of money for a great cause. Congrats fellas..

DirtyRican also finished a drinking marathon afterwards, polishing off 26 beers (not sure how fast they were finished but I'm sure he can post the time later once he is out of his coma)

Just another example of what can be accomplish under Backhand's training programs