SLU v. Windsor GDT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just posted this in the chat, but thought it may be of interest if it doesn't get posted.

Last season, the Billikens only scored over 35 points in the first half 4 times. Only one game at 40+ (Georgia 37, IUPUI 39, LaSalle 44, Chicago State 38). Obviously they'll play some tougher teams, but with 50 at half today, they are looking good.

I just posted this in the chat, but thought it may be of interest if it doesn't get posted.

Last season, the Billikens only scored over 35 points in the first half 4 times. Only one game at 40+ (Georgia 37, IUPUI 39, LaSalle 44, Chicago State 38). Obviously they'll play some tougher teams, but with 50 at half today, they are looking good.

And a longer half...

And a longer half...

20-minute halves here too.

SLUBillikens.com:

We will play two 20 minutes halves tonight with the usual 35 second shot clock.

Comment From Guest

24 minute half?

SLUBillikens.com:

No, normal 20 minute halfs.

Oh well.

I do remember reading that about some of the games, but maybe it wasn't about all of them. This one is reportedly being played like an NCAA game in all aspects except no foul outs and unlimited time outs.

Those are not Practice tops...and they also say St. Louis. PET PEEVE ALERT!

I am not in town so I wasn't at any open practices, but per the athletic department they are practice jerseys. Just because they don't appear to be mesh doesn't mean they aren't for practice. If they are worn at practice and not at games they are practice jerseys.

I am not in town so I wasn't at any open practices, but per the athletic department they are practice jerseys. Just because they don't appear to be mesh doesn't mean they aren't for practice. If they are worn at practice and not at games they are practice jerseys.

I was the one who sent in the question. haha