OT: NBA Draft

Well, I would suggest the D-League. The competition is right up his alley, and would allow him to run and dunk. Euro league basketball requires shooting from everyone, and WR would probably get stuck matched up against centers. Too bad for WR, he is going to have to develop his game to have a shot at the NBA.

He's going to have to work hard and get in shape. Stamina and strengf. Man, the Lakers ###### on him hard. Took two dudes from Affakah that were like his exact size. I know Willie came off nice and rehabilitated in his interviews, but you know everybody's playing straightlaced churchmouse ###### in front of teams.

Too bad, Willie. But don't pout, you'll still make that money playing ball. Develop a jumper and you're golden.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Twitter:

Nate Latsch: "For the record, two guys who wanted to be #Billikens were drafted in the second round: Josh Harrellson and Ater Majok. Crazy."

Not crazy........depressing.

Wow. very depressing. Tough life being a Bills fan. I think fair weather is ahead though.

Good to see Harrellson taking his Jorts to the French Quarter. Stay classy, Harrellson.

They traded him to New York. He could actually make their team because of the CBA negotiations will likely lower the salary cap, and New York is going to be cash strapped because of the contracts of Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony, in addition to the fact, the Knicks didnt have any centers on the roster after they traded for Carmelo, so they had to use the severely undersized Ronny Turiaf as the starter at that spot the rest of the season. There's a lot of reasons why he could stick there. I wish him the best. David Lee, then Larry Hughes, and now Harrellson in a Knicks uniform

For someone who has said some of the dumbest sh!t ever spoken on tv you wouldn't think Stuart Scott would complain about people's names.

I tried to watch some of the draft but Stuart Scott's eye gives me nightmare.

I would turn on the draft and that eye of his just kept following me around the room.

I had to turn it off before I had a panick attack.

Posted Image