Breaking - Anderson to Fayetteville

The best case scenario for Mizzou is that Billy G has signed with Texas Tech. I lived in Lexington in his last year, and it was horrible down there. That city went crazy with every UK loss (or even close win). I am glad he's signed so no one else makes the same mistake.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best case scenario for Mizzou is that Billy G has signed with Texas Tech. I lived in Lexington in his last year, and it was horrible down there. That city went crazy with every UK loss (or even close win). I am glad he's signed so no one else makes the same mistake.

I believe he will do well at Texas Tech. We'll see in 3-5 years.

Oh, I read "was" but I'm not buying your nonsense in the same way I wasn't buying your fake outrage over the Bills performance at Richmond. I suspect the time you stopped being an Anderson fan is right around the time you found out he was leaving for Arkansas. You "hope" SLU wins... uh, ok :blink: Your suggestion that SLU "blow up the roster" really strikes me as a guy who is pulling for SLU. :o

If Majerus leaves and I could see that happening with all of the frustration that he's had to deal with SLU's administration policies ranging from transportation issues and student conduct policies, then yes, I believe it's time to start over. The worst thing they can do is hire Porter Moser, who I don't think will cut it at SLU. Majerus is obviously a brilliant tactician and teacher. If he stays, along with Reed, Mitchell, and Ellis, then I see SLU's future as bright. I just have my doubts on whether all four will occur.