The Fab Five

Man, can you just sense the palpable racial tension going on in this game? This is obviously a seminal moment in class struggles between African Americans. It might be difficult for the rest of you to figure it out, especially as Michigan has played most of the 1st half with 3-4 white guys on the court and Duke has typically had 3 at all times. But to the more astute on this board, it is obvious that this is class warfare between 'thugs' and 'Uncle Toms'. B)

So you did't know about The Fab Five's pathetic mindsets 20 yrs ago until this week, but now you know what is going on today.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you did't know about The Fab Five's pathetic mindsets 20 yrs ago until this week, but now you know what is going on today.

Obviously you know, right? It is pretty obvious that two teams who both have starting lineups that are majority white have issues between themselves about who are 'thugs' and 'Uncle Toms'. Makes perfect sense to me. Can you tell me how that makes sense? Can you show me where the racial tension is in this game? I am assuming you were told this by your ever reliable sources, right?

Yue really think kids that were either toddlers or not born yet care about what happened between Duke and Michigan 20 years ago?

Yue really think kids that were either toddlers or not born yet care about what happened between Duke and Michigan 20 years ago?

Great game. Duke is really showing them some hatred boy.

Your opinion.

I am hearing otherwise, real sources, of course they will not acknolwedge it in public. PC.

Don't you know how people / kids think? Did you just fall out of your mother's ass?

Michigan is a good team, and might play well... but the Duke kids are chomping at the bit to pound Michigan today, will kill the fly with the sledgehammer if given the opportunity, will try to bury 'em.

Please ask Duke to stop running up the score.

Duke really ran it up on those thugs at Michigan.

MB-

With Duke winning by just 2 points, would you now say that the documentary had no impact on the game? Or do you think that Michigan would have won without the documentary being aired?

Personally, I think that Michigan would have won by 10 points (extreme sarcasm). The documentary really riled up Duke.

Backhand, that was the first time I've ever rooted for Michigan. In anything. Great game. Morris should have kicked it out to Hardaway. Oh well. Dookies going to Disneyland.

I don't know. Morris had a really good look there at close range. Can't really fault the shot selection, IMO. Regardless, it was a great game and they had a chance there at the end. They really clawed back after being down by 15 at one point.

I don't know. Morris had a really good look there at close range. Can't really fault the shot selection, IMO. Regardless, it was a great game and they had a chance there at the end. They really clawed back after being down by 15 at one point.

Instant classic. I agree. I've got OSU in Houston, but I'd love to see Mason do it again. 36 year-old Dallas Lauderdale is the x-factor in this one. 9th year senior David Lighty, who guarded Mateen Cleaves his freshman year, needs to step it up.

Instant classic. I agree. I've got OSU in Houston, but I'd love to see Mason do it again. 36 year-old Dallas Lauderdale is the x-factor in this one. 9th year senior David Lighty, who guarded Mateen Cleaves his freshman year, needs to step it up.

+1000

Im huge believer that PITT has 5 12th year players on the court at all times. i think sam young was like 35 by the time he graduated.